skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bretts Weak Year
Thursday, July 10, 2008
blog name
Elizabeth and I got a new puppy last October, and then proceeded to get pregnant that next month. So Liz likes to say that I had a really weak year. "Brett, I want a puppy", "Brett I want a baby", and now look where we are at.
1 comment:
AllisonK
said...
At least Liz can't say you never give her what she asks for!
July 10, 2008 at 10:25 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(41)
►
August
(18)
▼
July
(23)
at hospital for real this
Is it still Thursday?
only time will tell
still at home
back again
slow going
Viva le France
Labor at St Honere'
update
Things are happening...
When?
Due Date!
ready when its ready
Monday...
Another week
Missed Bastile Day
Here is Elizabeth, enjoying the sun and drinking h...
Heat
work
Doctors Appointment
blog name
No title
We are ready!
Some links we like
Kurts Blog
1 comment:
At least Liz can't say you never give her what she asks for!
Post a Comment